Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Fun.

january12 -_040
Parker and I have new friends in San Antonio! Yesterday we went to the zoo with Maranda, Jake and Linley. We had such a fun time walking and talking and can't wait to spend more time with them.
january12 -_042
Daniel had to work this morning but came home with YUMMY lunch from Olive Garden. My boy sure loves his spaghetti.
january12 -_043
Parker is in love with the tupperware cabinet and spends much of his time destroying half the house as he carries it all around. Because it occupies him so well, I try not to care. Look at this flirty face!
january12 -_044
He practices drinking! {On a side note, I realize he is in Christmas jammies...we're wearing them until they no longer fit.}
january12 -_045
Loves banging the plastic on the floor.
january12 -_046
What a cute mess!
january12 -_041
Cookie and Chief came to San Antonio all by themselves this weekend. We took a little trip to Bass Pro so Parker could see all the animals. While I love having a house full of visitors, it isn't often that I get my parents all to myself anymore. Their visit was quick but was just what I needed and made my heart so full. I know I didn't take advantage of living close and I saw Mama and Daddy all the time! I just can't help but miss my daily chats with Mom and my Friday afternoon back porch visits with Dad. It was definitely hard to say goodbye. Good thing Cookie is coming back next week. Thanks for coming all the way out here!

No comments: