Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ashley & Jeff

Last weekend, I second shot a wedding with N.Cole Photography. Nicole actually went to high school with my sweet aunt, but she and I have become quite good friends through a ton of emails. I asked her if I could tag along to some of her weddings and was super excited when she agreed. I'm eager to get as much experience with weddings as possible and of course, I love hanging out with other photographers! I had a great time and I hope that Ashley, Jeff and Nicole like some of my shots. Since I was second shooting, I had a ton of freedom to get funky with some angles...my fave!

Ashley & Jeff met when Jeff moved into the apartment beneath her. At some point, he was asked to walk her dog...they've been smitten ever since.

The preceremony photos and the reception were held at Briscoe Manor in Richmond. I love this location! The chapel has amazing light! Ashley and Jeff chose to see one another before the wedding and utilize that time to take ALL of their pictures. I love this and totally recommend it to any bride.

king1
king17
king16
king26
king24
king25
king15
king18
king14
king23
king4
king22
king21
king20
king19
king11
king13
king10
king12
king9
king7
king8
king5
king6
king2
king3

2 comments:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Looks like a fun day! Cant wait to work with you. I know we are going to make a heck of team!!! :)

JMHickerson said...

Looks like a fun time! I love the last picture!