Friday, August 8, 2008

The Olympics!


I spent tonight at the gym, killing any arm muscle that had a chance and then raced home to watch the opening ceremonies. The OLYMPICS have always held a special place in my heart. As a kid, we'd all gather around the tv and watch the USA make history. I'm not one to miss out this time either. I'm excited and can't wait to watch some medal hopefuls hopefully come out on top.

The opening ceremony completely blew my mind from the start...2008 drummers in unision!! Wow. It was hard to work on editing Sarah and Cody's images with all the dramatic events taking place on the tv. Tune in...you won't regret it!

I HEART THE OLYMPICS!
Happy BIRTH day to Avery Grace...cool bday sweet girl. I can't wait to meet you!
Congrats to Howard and Vanette.

No comments: