Friday, August 15, 2008

Nick Family

I met Paul in an insurance meeting that my dad arranged at my house. When I found out that he had two girls, I immediately wanted the opportunity to hang out with their family and hopefully grab a few images. I set something up with Kim pretty quickly...still, I couldn't have expected such adorable girls! Oh my! Kennedy and Avery are just precious. I could have eaten Avery with a spoon. I asked her if she wanted to come home with me and she agreed! Haha. Sometime I'll have to have the girls over to play. They were too fun! I especially loved all the creativity they put into thinking up their own poses. I had such a blast. THANKS Nicks!

nick3
nick17
nick16
Only sisters know the meaning of this look!
nick13
nick8
nick15
nick6
This may be my absolute favorite!
nick9
nick12
nick1
nick10
nick14
On of their pose ideas turned out fantastically!
nick5
nick11
nick4
nick2
nick7
To view all images from this session, please visit www.sarahshalley.com/store and click on your album.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, check out the amazing neighborhood I shot in!
nick18
nick19

3 comments:

Jim & Elizabeth said...

WOW they are tooo adorable! Great shots sarah!!

spanki said...

oh my goodness, i think these are my favorite pictures i have seen of yours so far! of corse, i am new to your blog, but i really do love these!! they are so crisp! please, oh pretty please, tell me your settings and lens... please??? i almost threw out my camera, i thought it didn't focus, but finally this weekend i took a pic and it was clear, i think now maybe it's me! darn!!

JMHickerson said...

very nice!!! I love the 3rd picture!