Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lawson: One Year

Sweet Lawson is the son and nephew of some of my high school friends. I am thrilled that they trusted me to capture Lawson at ONE YEAR. This shoot was a little challenging since Lawson is all boy...on the go, exploring, touching, tasting...he is precious though. Uncle Cameron and Mama Lauren, I hope that you love these as much as I do. I think your little boy is super cute. I know why you're all so proud. Love you!

precious feet

hmmm...wonder what this is.

innocence



this feels like spring to me. i love the
colors behind him.
baby eyelashes



patty-cake

Click here to view all images.

3 comments:

JMHickerson said...

How cute! You got some great shots of Lawson! nice work!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah these are precious! I am so excited for you!! you are so talented. And my goodness that is one handsome boy! Must take after his uncle?? hehe

Anonymous said...

I am telling you Sarah Shalley - photographing children is your CALLING! You are so, so talented!