Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hannah Piper

I've known Hannah for about 16 years. She's been my baby sister's close friend since they were little, dancing together at "Miss Suzie's". Hannah, I am proud to have watched you grow up and mature into a beautiful young woman. I can't believe you're old enough to take on the world. You've always felt like another little sister to me. I love that you fit right in with the Wilson girls. You make me laugh: open mouthed, hand to my chest, squinty eyed and all! You know what I'm talking about! I had so much fun with your shoot. So sorry that I couldn't predict the wind - thanks for being so patient and for allowing me to be creative. I wish you the absolute best at Texas State and in the years to come. Keep in touch. I love you!

I think this is my favorite image
of the day. Lovely!

a little sass

relaxed.

TEXAS STATE GIRL

reminds me of when you were little


Can't you feel her SOUL!?
You are BEAUTIFUL.

My hands-on-her-hips girl.

Something new - texture!
I love the feel of this image.

LOVE this one!

All of your images will soon be online here. Hope that you love them.

3 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

These are great! I love watching your gift grow!

Blessings,
Lyns
p.s. the last one is my fav!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love the new spots downtown! I'm going to have to check them out!

faith said...

sarah, you're taking BEAUTIFUL photos! i like them a lot! these of hannah are so good.

i believe it's the unspoken plan that a reunion with you, amy, me, and kim will be in order soon!