Sunday, November 11, 2012

Slides. Balls. Babies. Friends. & My First 5K.

November 7.
Another run means another fun morning at the park for us. I'm so proud of how long Parker is able to ride while I jog. I'm enjoying our runs and I look forward to my first ever 5K this weekend. Parker is completely smitten with Rylee and enjoys knocking on her door DAILY to go play. Thankfully Abby doesn't mind and I'm able to share conversation with another mama. The company makes getting through the long afternoons so much easier.
parkernovember_0027
parkernovember_0028

November 8.
Today was a school day and I had a meeting. On my way out, I snuck a peek at Parker. I like getting to see him interact with other kiddos without my presence. He's getting so big and is really doing well at school. Parker thinks hes so big and every time he sees the older boys playing ball, he insists on walking over and getting in the middle of their game. They show him so much kindness and let him hold their ball for a little bit. I appreciate this and want Parker to behave the same when he actually is the big boy.
parkernovember_0029
parkernovember_0030
parkernovember_0031
parkernovember_0032
November 9.
We're packing up for a weekend in Houston. Parker snuggled on my bed and watched George while I stuffed the suitcase and loaded the car. It's so exciting to know that we'll get the chance to see so many of our sweet friends tomorrow. On my way to Jake and Hayley's I stopped by to hold sweet Ellie Paige and catch up with my Jenny. I miss these two and can't get over how big Ellie is already. 
parkernovember_0033
parkernovember_0034
parkernovember_0035
parkernovember_0036


November 10.
Yay for cousin time. These two make my heart so happy. I love the love they already have for one another. We spent the day with friends and family, watching the Aggies beat Alabama. What excitement erupted throughout the house all afternoon. Time to rest up! I have a little run in the morning. 
parkernovember_0037
parkernovember_0038
parkernovember_0039
parkernovember_0040

November 11.
 I drove to Minute Maid in the rain and willed it to go away. I have been so excited for today and didn't want our fun to be ruined with heavy showers. It was so fun to meet up with Lynn and Elizabeth. Ginger and her friends had planned to run with me and I was excited to have a little group to hang out with. Overall, the Color Run wasn't what I expected but  it was fun and we celebrated with a delicious meal afterward: Spaghetti Western, my fave! Thanks to my sweet hubs for watching our boy all morning so that I could enjoy this time to myself.
parkernovember_0041
parkernovember_0042
parkernovember_0043
parkernovember_0044
parkernovember_0045
parkernovember_0046


No comments: