Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bebe

I spent most of today bawling my eyes out. I woke up early only to find out that my great grandmother, Bebe, had a severe stroke early this morning and isn't supposed to live much long. Bebe is Baba's mother so naturally Baba had to quickly leave and be on her way to East Texas. For the past week, I've felt like I had things under control - like I didn't really need much help around here. Parker has been a such a good boy. The moment Daniel and Baba both walked out the front door, I fell apart. Hormones. Alone. New baby. New mama. Ahhhh, a recipe for disastrous emotions. I felt like Park knew it was just us the moment we were finally JUST US. This was the first time we'd been alone since he'd been born. All I wanted was to make it through the day until Daniel came home.
parker - 64
My sister, Mom , Baba, Bebe and me last Easter.
Our prayer is that Bebe goes to be with the Lord as quickly as possible. She's lived over 90 years and hasn't slowed down for one moment!

No comments: