Monday, April 25, 2011

Look What The Easter Bunny Brought Mama

Yesterday was busy, the house was full, and Parker didn't leave the arms of his grandparents. I wanted to take a few pictures of my little Easter bunny so we put the onesie back on and pretended that today was Easter. Again. My Parker is super sweet and cute. I am so proud to call him mine.

parker - 39
parker - 40
The cheeks KILL me!
parker - 41
parker - 42
Parker's Baba got him this Easter chick.
parker - 43
parker - 44
Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping boy.

Today's events:
Daddy went back to work
You peed on yourself twice
You didn't cry during your bath
Sat in your swing for the first time

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sarah, so glad you stopped by my blog! Your baby is adorable!! Please let me know when you're in the area...I know moving can be hard I'd love to have lunch with you or something! :) San Antonio is great...one of my favorite places we've been, I hope you'll love it!