Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jen + Grant. Houston, TX Family Photographer.

These people are two of my FAVORITE beings on Earth. I don't even remember if they were in our original Sunday school class, and it doesn't matter. They're stuck with us now. We met at church, and I'd say that we each were closer with a few other couples for a year or so. Then somehow, we ended up in the same big social group. It must have been fate, or God. I vote God. I thought they were cool so I asked them on a date. We shared Carino's and ice cream and laughter. Now we share hopes, dreams, prayers, weekend girl trips, baby names, recipes, golf carts, vacation plans, texts and day to day chit chat. Jen has become one of my soul sisters...I can't imagine not having her in my life. Grant is sweet and cute and funny too. He and Daniel are buds  (and I don't know what they talk about). It was super special to me to be able to photograph you two! Moxie behaved perfectly...so I can't wait to someday add a few kiddos to the mix. THANK YOU for being meaningful to us. You have no idea how much we treasure your friendship. I won't let this be the last Christmas card - ya'll are just too adorable.
isaminger - 7
isaminger - 6
isaminger - 9
isaminger - 8
isaminger - 4
isaminger - 5
isaminger - 3
isaminger - 1

No comments: