Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rilee Roo. Houston, TX - Children's Photographer.

I think I finally have all my Christmas sessions posted. I always get so excited about them and then forget that I can't post until after the cards are all sent out. Rilee and I have had a yearly Christmas session for the past 4 years. It's a ton of fun to get to watch this cousin grow up and develop her own uniqueness. I love how her personality changes from year to year. At 10, she's getting tall, becoming a little more quiet with some bursts of attitude, listening to everything the grownups say, and making me laugh as "Wilson girl" come out in her. Love you Roo and can't wait till next year!

rilee - 1
rilee - 2
rilee - 3
rilee - 4
rilee - 9
rilee - 5
rilee - 6
rilee - 7
rilee - 8
rilee - 10
rilee - 11
rilee - 13
rilee - 12
rilee - 14

No comments: