Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jim + Liz = Lily. Houston, TX Family Photographer.

Anyone who knows us well can tell that we are 100% in love with Lily. Before Lily, we loved her parents, but from the moment she arrived - our hearts were stolen. Jim and Liz are our best friends...God knew what he was doing when he married both couples within 24 hours, moved us all to Houston and we accidentally happened to meet at church. I haven't looked back. I can't remember what my days were like without talking to Liz. Summer time is my favorite because we get to spend as much time as we want together...I'm really looking forward to a Lily and Parker filled 2011! Jim and Liz have been our friends through some of the hardest parts of our lives. We are more than thankful for the love, laughter, prayer and fun memories we share. No matter where on Earth we live, we know that we'll forever be friends.
Over the past year, I've taken various pictures of sweet Lily...until now we've never had an official photos session . I've waited so long for her to walk and all of a sudden she's running! I love this sweet girl to pieces and can't wait until the next time I get her in front of the camera.
larkin - 10
larkin - 1
larkin - 14
larkin - 13
larkin - 5

larkin - 4
larkin - 8
larkin - 11
larkin - 2
larkin - 3
larkin - 6
larkin - 12
larkin - 12
larkin - 7
larkin - 9
larkin - 16

No comments: