Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Lehnerts: The One Where Beavis Gets Married.

lehnert - 20
These are my best friends from high school, from college, from life... I can't put into words how they make my face light up with a smile. We've all shared a jillion memories and I wouldn't be me without my Cam, Aym and Beavis. Ben got married this weekend and we were all united to celebrate as the gorgeous Amy became his MRS! Thank you for almost 2 decades of friendship. I'm so glad that I was able to dance the night away with you all. Looking forward to 2 more weddings someday. Love you like you're my lobster.
lehnert - 19
My sweet brother friend.
lehnert - 22
lehnert - 21
lehnert - 4
Best friends and significant others...2 married, 2 more to go.
lehnert - 14
Love these guys! They're up to no good...I've seen those looks before.
lehnert - 10
So pretty and so so happy.

No comments: