Thursday, April 15, 2010

James. Five Year Old Cuteness. Navasota, Texas Photographer.

If I have a little boy, I want to capture exactly these moments with him. Melissa so desperately wants a sitting, smiling, bluebonnet picture of her sweet James, but he gave us so much more. Five and full of personality, James changed facial expressions as quickly as I pressed the shutter button. I laughed so hard at his inability to sit still. I love that he found every single stick in the pasture and imaginatively turned them into guns. Ahhh, boys! Melissa, I hope that you love these boyhood moments. And I hope that I am honored enough to continue to have photo dates with sweet James where we whisper of secrets and surprises for Mom because he loves you THIS MUCH! Thank you for letting me be a part of your afternoon. I enjoyed myself so much.
james - 12
james - 2
james - 9
james - 4 james - 5
james - 1
Check out those gorgeous lashes!
james - 6
Someone has taught him right! Look at him closing his left eye....: )
james - 8
james - 11
james - 7
james - 10
I cannot tell you how cute I think this one is!
james - 13 james - 3

1 comment:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Love them!!! So bright and pretty!!!