Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Belly

Just hours ago, I shot my first maternity session. For years I've been dying to get my lens on a pregnant woman. Shasta is the one and only! She and Brad live super close so I drove over this afternoon to play around in their neighborhood. They are soooo ready to meet their sweet son. Daddy Brad was washing clothes and blankets and putting all the tiny clothes away. I had such a great time with these two. They were easy going, comfortable, and totally laid back. My favorite! We laughed our butts off and then enjoyed some delicious Mexican food. I couldn't wait to look at some of my favorite moments on the computer screen. Hope you love these! We can't wait to meet the boy.
bertrand1
Future Mama is BEAUTIFUL!
bertrand2
Can't leave out the 1st baby, Jack the cat.
bertrand3
bertrand4
This is one of my faves.
bertrand5
bertrand6
To see more images from this session, click HERE.

No comments: