Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bridal Shower

We had so much fun at Jodi's bridal shower. Lots of familiar faces and friends were there to clebrate Jodi. Before we knew it, we'd been there for over 4hours! Oh how I wish I could have another shower...Jo got so many beautiful things to use in their home.

joshower1
joshower8
Jodi and the hostesses.
joshower20
Jodi and the bridesmaids. We missed you Cassie and Elizabeth!
joshower21
Sweet T and new grandbaby Tessa
joshower13
Jodi, Kristen and Norma
joshower14
Jodi and her grandmother
joshower17
Jodi and Kim
joshower16
Jodi and Farron
joshower19
Allison and me
joshower3
Hannah and Saylor
joshower4
Hannah and me
joshower2
Jodi and Hannah [Saylor is a great little photographer]
joshower6
Sweet Cousins
joshower18
My sweet sister!
joshower5
Me and the Bride

Mom's and Daughters:
joshower22
Kathy and Farron
joshower15
Holly and Allison
joshower12
Laurie and Hannah
joshower11
Cornelia, Hannah and me
joshower10
Michele and Shelby
joshower7
Tracy and Jodi
joshower9
Kara and Tula

No comments: