Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 24 | June 8th - June 14th.

Sunday - 8th: Mom drove us back to San Antonio today and is staying for until Tuesday. It's been such a fun week spending time with family. We're lucky to live close enough to get to do this.

Monday - 9th: Daniel and I really wanted to have a date with Parker so we headed to Aquatica while Pierce stayed home with Cookie. But as luck would have it, it started pouring down rain and we didn't make it far past the gate before having to turn around and dash to the car in the rain. It made for a good laugh! We were soaked. We grabbed lunch and headed home for a backup plan. Apparently Pierce really wanted to be held because those are the only other pics I have of him.
IMG_5754
IMG_5760

Tuesday - 10th, Wednesday - 11th and Thursday - 12th:
Because Sarabeth and Colt would be in VV for a few days and Papa & Grana would have Tate, I decided to take my boys to Van Vleck so that all the cousins could spend a few days together. We left at the same time as Cookie and ended up having a picnic in her car at the Buc-ee's in Luling before parting ways. We had a great time splashing in the pool and playing with cousins for a few days. It was nice to relax and have continued help with occupying Parker while he's not in school. We joined Daddy back at home Thursday evening. Though we love our road trips, we're looking forward to being a little family again.
IMG_5949
IMG_5781
IMG_5782
IMG_5798
IMG_5951
IMG_5952
IMG_5817
IMG_5830
IMG_5837
IMG_5849
IMG_5931
IMG_5877
IMG_5868
IMG_5876
IMG_5896
IMG_5937
IMG_5948

Friday - 13th: The boys and I stayed home and unpacked today. Fortunately, it was parent's night out so Daniel and I were able to drop both the boys off and enjoy a great dinner date. I'm always up for delish Italian food and desert.
IMG_5996
IMG_5988
*Pierce is now grabbing fabric in his little fist.

Saturday - 14th: This morning is Parker's very first soccer class at the park. His friend Rylee joined him along with a pretty large group of kiddos. It was really fun to watch them interact. I'm excited to watch Parker continue to develop soccer skills. He has such a great time playing and loves being active outdoors.
IMG_6038
IMG_6039
IMG_6032
Parker took this picture of Pierce and Daddy. Hilarious...he's getting pretty good with my camera.
And sometimes I tell myself he's too big to hold for a nap...then I tell that self to shut it. He sleeps great when we're snuggled up. This time is fleeting. He's already huge and not even 3mos old. Before I know it, he will want to sleep in his bed and not be held at all. So for now I'm soaking him up.
IMG_6035
IMG_6046

No comments: