Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back in HOU.

Daniel was scheduled to be in Houston on business for four days. Jacob was in Iraq on business for a week. Hayley would be alone with a 5 week old. Liz's due date was just around the corner and I'd be alone and lonely if I stayed in SA. It didn't take me long to decide to pack up our entire little family and move to Houston for the week. It was great to get some mama time with Hayley and to love on my sweet little nephew. Parker was a little bit of a terror for Hayley's house but we made do and survived the week. Overall my boy was very good and had fun with his baby {Tate}. It was great to be back in Houston for a few days. We went on lots of group dinner dates and got to see Parker's Grandmother and Papa over the weekend. Parker is already very good about entertaining Tate.
parkerapril_018
parkerapril_019
parkerapril_020

No comments: