Sunday, February 19, 2012

Larkin Love.

february12 -_052
These three are seriously some of my favorite people on the planet. I'm so thankful that God blesses us with friends that feel more like family. Life wouldn't be complete without the Larkins. We are so excited to soon meet their new baby girl, but before she arrived I wanted to make sure I documented their life as it is now. Lily is the JOY of our hearts {not to mention drop dead gorgeous at TWO}. She will be a helpful, bossy BIG sister and will love her baby "Annie" as soon as she lays eyes on her. Oh, I am so excited to get to witness the moment they become FOUR. Jim and Liz, it is a privilege to get to photograph your family all the time. Thank you for letting me be a part of your most precious memories.
february12 -_046
february12 -_047
february12 -_048
february12 -_049
february12 -_050
february12 -_051
february12 -_053
february12 -_054
february12 -_055
BEAUTIFUL Mama.
february12 -_061
Liz, no one can be what you are to me. I have no doubt that you will be an amazing Mama to two beautiful little girls.Thank you for letting me love them like they're mine. I can't wait to meet my baby Rose.

No comments: