Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Shalley. Week 5.


Pregnancy Highlights for the Week: Telling our friends and family that we're pregnant!

How Far Along: 5 weeks

Fruit/Veggie: An apple seed.

For Men: A BB

Size:

Movement: None yet

Baby Changes: A tiny heart is starting to beat!

Best Moment this week: Everyone's excitement when learning about the baby.

Gender: Can't wait to find out!

Name: Still waiting on the perfect names to come to us.

Food/Drink Craving:  Lots of water, Chuy's
Sleep: Waking up a lot! Really excruciating back pain and tummy cramps.

Maternity Clothes: I haven't gained any weight, but I do feel like my body shape is starting to change.

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor.

Symptoms: Absolute horrible back pain! I'm doubled over, sleeping in the fetal position. At times, I've been in tears over the pain. Also having some uncomfortable tummy cramps.

No comments: