Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Shalley. Week 8.

babyshalley - 3

Pregnancy Highlights for the Week: Going to the doctor to see/hear the baby's heartbeat!

How Far Along: 7 weeks 5 days

Fruit/Veggie: A Raspberry

For Men: Baby is the size of the power button on your TV remote

Size: 1 inch

Movement: None yet

Baby Changes: Lips, nose, eyelids, legs, and back are taking shape.

Best Moment this week: Seeing the heartbeat blinking on the monitor. What relief! I'm so thrilled to know that everything is okay.

Gender: Can't wait to find out!

Name: Still waiting on the perfect names to come to us.

Food/Drink Craving: Wings N' More cheese fries, which Daniel treated me to after our appointment. LOVE that it is right around the corner.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty hard for a few hours, then waking to go potty at least 2x a night. The worst is when I can't fall back to sleep or I'm BURNING hot!

Maternity Clothes: Purchased the Be Bands to wear over my pants. Nothing fits right now; it's super frustrating. I bought a large pair of blue jeans at Target that aren't maternity but they fit over my rear.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move, finding out the sex! 

Symptoms: Some nausea the first few hours I'm awake. It's usually better once I get to school. I wasn't as tired this week as I have been the first 2 weeks of school. I'm HUNGRY several times during the day and my poor students have to watch me eat in front of them.

1 comment: