Saturday, June 26, 2010

Vegas. Day 3.

Ah, Saturday. Relaxation. Recovery from either too many drinks or sheer exhaustion. Trish and I woke up WAY too early and set out for a pedicure. The other ladies had massages scheduled. Since we were done first we met the boys for breakfast buffet. Be still my heart! So great. And the all you can drink mimosas didn't hurt. Some people, I won't name names, felt a tiny bit dehydrated from staying up past 5am. Soooo, due to the fact that the ever so smart Copelands are a nurse and EMT, we went to hang out in their room. Oh, did I not mention that they brought iv bags for everyone?! It's too much, I know. But seriously, I would have taken one if I'd needed it. Trish napped. Dan watched the World Cup. Mark stuck needles in 3 arms. I took pictures and fetched supplies for Mark. Everybody was happy...until someone passed out. Ohhh the memories. I love that as we're celebrating 9+ years of friendship, we continue to pile on the memories. The remainder of the day was very relaxed. We had no plans until after dinner. I'm pretty sure I napped a few times. : ) Before I knew it, it was time to get ready for the best show ever. Cirque du Soleil' s O. Oh my! We spent the big bucks and sat in the 5th row. I don't regret it at all! O is "a place where all the world is water and the stage is all the world". I don't know how a human mind can conceive or engineer the theater/stage that we saw. It's genius. O took our breath away. There's so much to watch all at once. We'd LOVE to see it again sometime. I also loved the water show outside the Bellagio. It's free and fabulous.
vegasday3 - 3
vegasday3 - 1
vegasday3 - 4
vegasday3 - 9
vegasday3 - 10
vegasday3 - 5
vegasday3 - 8
vegasday3 - 6
vegasday3 - 7
vegas - 47
vegas - 48
vegas - 53
vegas - 49
vegas - 45

No comments: