Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vegas. Day 1.

Let me be honest, I wasn't particularly excited about the idea of this trip. Spend 5 days with my best college friends? YES! In Vegas? Ummm....I don't know. Late nights, smokers, unlimited drinks, gambling? Hmmm...not really my thing at all. But I'd do anything to see my favorite peoples so I got on board and made plans with the rest of the gang to live it up in Vegas! Holy crap did I have a FANTASTIC time! I'd go back in a heart beat. Daniel and I woke in the 3 o'clock hour, finished packing and set out for the airport. Of course, we were held up in the parking lot, check in was packed and the line for security was around the corner. The two of us literally walked onto the plane and settled in for a nap. After arriving in Vegas, we met up with Cam and Trish, put on our suits and went to the pool to wait on our friends. We spent hours laughing poolside as we hugged hello and caught up on lost time. For dinner, we ventured out into the city and landed ourselves at MGM's The Grand Wok. It was cool to sit at a round table where we could all talk face to face. Most of us had been up all day long so we didn't waste time putting ourselves to bed soon after supper.

vegas - 66
It's been a LONG day...but we're finally in VEGAS, BABY!
vegas - 61
POOL SIDE. Geez, it's hot in Vegas!
vegas - 62
My favorite friend and his gorgeous girl.
vegas - 60
vegas - 65
The guys had just as much catching up to do as the girls.
vegas - 63
Ohhhh, boys!
vegas - 64
The group at dinner - minus Matt and Lindsey who hadn't yet arrived.

*On a side note, I do have about 8 months worth of blogging to catch up on! It's coming....Ipromise!

No comments: