Sunday, August 2, 2009

Little Ella

A few days ago, I spent the afternoon with cousin Ella, trying to get a few cute shots for her Mama. Baby girl did NOT want to be put down or have her picture taken. I love her bunches, but goodness this was a challenging few hours. I think I've determined that I am not a baby photographer...kiddos that can sit and walk -- yes! Little tiny squirts...well, that's still up for debate. After hundreds of shots, I think we may have gotten a few that are good. Needless to say, I have to go back and try again.
ellapics - 3
ellapics - 2
ellapics - 5
ellapics - 4
ellapics - 6
Laura, I'm STILL not finished editing so none of these are actually online. I'm working on a wedding and will come back to these as soon as I can. Meanwhile, emjoy the blogged images of your sweet Ella. I love you guys - it's time for another visit.

No comments: