Friday, February 6, 2009

Date Night

I scheduled a date with my favorite little 2 year old tonight. Maddox came tromping in the house excited about a sticker for going potty and stinking like a little boy who'd played hard outside all day. I was so looking forward to being with Maddox...I hadn't seen him since Christmas. We went to Mom and Dad's to run in the yard and play with Honey. When the 4 big dogs barked, he sucked in a deep breath and said "they're hollering at me". Too funny. We ate enchiladas at La Casita and then headed to the basketball game. Truly, he was very well behaved. We only had to chase him down a couple of times. When Bekah asked Madd to do something, he looked at her and said "I don't need your problem". Haha. He is getting so big! Here we are -

date with maddox

No comments: