Monday, December 17, 2007

We're Building a House!

I've been busy trying to wrap up my semester and haven't thought to spread the word that we're building a house! We are VERY excited. All the goods are picked out and construction has STARTED! As of today, we have pour forms up for the slab and and the plumbing pipes are going in as we speak. Since I drive by the house twice a day, I'll be sure to stop and take plenty of pics to document the process. We should have a new home and be all moved in by early April. Please pray blessings on our home. Pray that this fresh, clean, new start is also represented in our hearts, minds and attitudes.

Isn't it beautiful?

















Honey checking out her new yard!
















Floor Plan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome! I was just thinking about your house hunting last night and was going to ask you about it. I can't wait to see pictures!

JennT said...

Thats sooooo cool that ya'll are building a house. Love love love the floor plan....can't wait to see it all finished!