Monday, May 2, 2011

Family Photo Day

At week 2, Parker has decided that he no longer appreciates being put down and would like to be held around the clock. As sweet as my boy is, and as much as I LOVE holding him, this just isn't practical for Mama. My back and shoulders begin to ache, I need a shower and am hungry! Not to mention, the house appears to be in shambles. Thank the Lord for the Moby Wrap. A little scary at first, especially when trying to put him in it all by myself, this thing has been a God send. Finally, I can do a few things and feel a little more normal.
Baby Parker is IN THE WRAP. He sleeps soooo good in this thing.
parker - 65
Later this afternoon we had family photos taken and then Parker had a few newborn pics all by himself. I really love my sweet friend Brandi Tejeda Photography. I will FOREVER treasure her ability to captivate the very moment I became a Mama. Not just anyone can do that and do it well. Here are a few of my faves...the rest are on facebook.
parker - 88
parker - 89
parker - 83
parker - 87
parker - 86
parker - 84
parker - 91
parker - 90
parker - 85
I had my camera out while Brandi was here and Miss Honey Bunches struck a pose for me. Poor baby girl gets no attention these days.
parker - 63
Once Brandi left, Daniel, Parker and our girls all piled into the chair for some sweet snuggles...my whole heart is pictured here -
parker - 67

No comments: