Monday, November 2, 2009

Roo. Real Joy.

I've been waiting for Christmas to post these. I don't know who reads this blog and didn't want to ruin any Christmas presents. : ) This kiddo brings soooo many smiles to my face. She cracks me up and brings me JOY! I love, love, love her. And her Mama too. Her Mama is the closest thing I have to a big sis. It's been a couple of years since we had a photo date so I was excited to hang out and get some new shots. She is growing up before my very eyes. Someday soon she'll be taller than me. Yikes! I LOVE you Roo & Gin.
roo - 1
Meet Angel. Roo got her as a bday present.
roo - 2
Christmas card!
roo - 3 roo - 10
roo - 6 roo - 12
roo - 8
roo - 4 roo - 7 roo - 13
roo - 9
roo - 5 roo - 11

1 comment:

Amanda Key said...

Looks like you are enjoying your 50mm. Captured some great shots.