Thursday, November 12, 2009

DeeDee & Tim. Real Devotion.Houston Wedding Photographer.

I didn't meet DeeDee and Tim until the day of their wedding. I already knew I liked DeeDee...we'd exchanged many an email. Putting faces to names and witnessing the love they share was fun and such an honor for me. It was so nice to have yet another laid back bride! We literally didn't have to look at the clock for over an hour. I loved this! Thanks Dee. The wedding ceremony was sweet and simple, the bride's face said it all...love comes in the form of friendship and takes you by surprise. Their reception was so much fun to watch! Everyone's face wore a smile and they danced all night. DeeDee, thank you for trusting a complete stranger to photograph such a significant moment in your life. I truly felt as though I was among friends all night and had a wonderful time. I hope that you LOVE these. Here are a few of my faves:
deedeetim - 4
deedeetim - 1
deedeetim - 7
deedeetim - 5
deedeetim - 6
deedeetim - 3
deedeetim - 2
Click HERE to become a fan on FACEBOOK...there's a treat in it for you! To view all images, click on client proofing at the top right.
Houston Wedding Photographer. Cypress Photographer. Navasota Wedding Photographer. College Station Wedding Photographer.

No comments: