Monday, August 20, 2007

Maddox's Photo Shoot

As a present to Maddox (ok, so really more for Sara, Norma & Tony), I spent about an hour out in the yard playing with and photographing Maddox on his 1st birthday! I was present in the delivery room when Maddox was born (thanks again, Sara - this was an amazing and beautiful experience!) and have had the honor of chronicling Maddox's 1st year in photos. To say the least, it was important to me that I spend time with him on his actual birthday. I let the kid loose with a few of his favorite toys: a colander, a ball and some pecans and hoped to get a few good shots. Maddox was amazing in the heat and the photos are more than good...they are beatiful and very accurately capture his funny personality. I always enjoy you Mad-Mad!

Happy Birthday and again, I am SO SORRY that I missed your party!
Lots of love,
Sarah "Wilson

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Hmmmmm, that porch looks familiar!

These pictures look great. He is such a cutie!