Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Prayers and Praise

August 1, 2007

PRAYER:
I only have a few days left to study for my ELA exam Saturday morning at 8am. PLEASE keep me in your prayers...all I need is to pass! This is one of those tests that you can't really study for material; you can only study for the types of questions that you 'll be asked. VERY frustrating. A lot of the times, all of the answers are good answers but one answer is BEST (what's with that!?). I also have to write an essay which I haven't done in years. Please pray that I'll be calm and confident and that I'll choose the right answers! :)
PRAISE:
This is part of an email from a bride whose wedding I'll be shooting on August 18th. I sent her a box containing all of her engagment and bridal pictures and she loved it!

Rachel : "OMG!! I almost forgot! I got all of my pictures in and it was like Christmas! Kenneth and I loved them and we can't wait until we get the rest of them after the wedding so we can frame them and hang them up in the house! They're beautiful and I'm so grateful that God allowed me to find you! Thanks so much for the beautiful memories!"

Rachel and Kenneth,
THANK YOU so much for trusting me and allowing me to photograph you. I pray that your wedding is exactly as you have imagined it and that you are continually blessed by one another's love. See ya on the 18th.

Much love
Sarah

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I'll be praying for your test and your wedding! Is this your first wedding? How cool! I can't wait to see it.

Have fun. You will do amazing!

Lyns