Thursday, October 20, 2011

So Many Faces.

All day. Every day. I love every single expresssion.
parker - 36
I love your frustrated face.
parker - 38
I love the way you check on your Bulldog.
parker - 40
I REALLY love your upper lip {bird-face} and long, gorgeous eyelashes.
parker - 37
I love that you talk all day...can't wait to know what you're saying.
parker - 41
I love how excited you get over the little things.
parker - 39
I love that you love your toys {and that they occupy you for large chunks of time}.
parker - 42
I love when you look into this Mama's eyes.
parker - 43
I love the way you study things, noticing every single detail.
parker - 44
I love watching you think.
parker - 45
I love watching you watch Harley. She is your favorite.
parker - 46
Uh oh. You caught me loving your many faces.
parker - 47
...you're both very into chewing on things.
parker - 49
parker - 51
parker - 50
No worries, you're not in trouble. Wonder when those teeth are coming in?
parker - 52

No comments: