Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Real Rattler Spirit. Varsity. Navasota, TX

To say that I am blessed isn't enough. This is year four at NHS, five if you count the year I subbed. Where does time go, exactly? I have absolutely fallen in love with teaching, something I never thought I'd be happy doing. One thing that makes me smile my face off all day long is the relationships I form with students...even ones I don't teach. I'm so lucky to be part of our high school's cheer organization. Mom has been the cheer sponsor for.ever. so I typically tag along for the fun. These girls (and guys too!)are some of the brightest, most beautiful, creative, filled with spirit people I've ever met and I LOVE knowing them. I've officially seen one whole group through 4 years of cheer. Woah. 2011 will be here before we know it, girls. Have an awesome year! Love you bunches.
varsarahshalleyphotography - 1
BIG Varsity this year and we're missing one - Aubrey! Our bus will be filled with kiddos and craziness!
varsarahshalleyphotography - 5
Wild. Weird. Wacky Seniors.
varsarahshalleyphotography - 3
Blue Crew -- battle flag runners!
varsarahshalleyphotography - 2
varsarahshalleyphotography - 4
varsarahshalleyphotography - 6
varsarahshalleyphotography - 12
varsarahshalleyphotography - 13
varsarahshalleyphotography - 14
varsarahshalleyphotography - 16
varsarahshalleyphotography - 17
varsarahshalleyphotography - 11
varsarahshalleyphotography - 18
varsarahshalleyphotography - 15
varsarahshalleyphotography - 22
S.E.N.I.O.R. L.O.V.E.
varsarahshalleyphotography - 8
varsarahshalleyphotography - 10
3 beautiful Juniors -
varsarahshalleyphotography - 21
varsarahshalleyphotography - 19
varsarahshalleyphotography - 20
varsarahshalleyphotography - 7

No comments: