Monday, April 20, 2009

Nathan

I've known this guy for several years now. He's one of many that aggrivates the mess out of me at school. He's a total goof ball and is the son of one of my favorite counselors. He cracks me up and makes me smile. I got such a kick out of the camo vest and tie. I think its totally cool that you're going to John Deer school, Nate. Just be easy on that clutch!
To see the entire session, click on Client Proofing in the top right corner.
nathan3
First shot...love this location soooo much.
nathan7
nathan6
We weren't quite sure where to put his hands.
nathan5
Downtown, Small town. Love it.
nathan4
nathan
nathan8
nathan9
nathan10
This is Nathan's number one buddy, his baby brother.
nathan11
I think Nathan's heart will break when he drives off for college.
nathan2
nathan17
nathan12
nathan13
nathan14
This is what made me laugh so hard! You're so funny.
nathan15
Nathan has 2 proms in one week so his Dad insisted that he take some pictures all dressed up. Nice job! You look sharp.
nathan16
I love this. Who knew you played the guitar? Thanks for making me laugh.
Hope you love these!

No comments: