Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kolby & Jessie

Teenagers are very special to my heart. I dedicate each day to educating them and building relationships with them. I can't explain what it is about them that I love. I only know that my heart can't refuse them. I believe that God's plan is perfect. Emily's death has placed a number of teenagers in my life that I probably wouldn't have known otherwise. Crazy as it sounds, I love each of them dearly. Each one of her friends adds to my life and I'm thankful that I get the chance to know them in a way that I didn't know my beloved Em.

Last weekend, I spent some time with Kolby & Jessie. These goofballs made me laugh! We had a good time. Thanks, guys. I hope you love your images. I know you'll be showing them off.

kolbyandjessie1
kolbyandjessie2
kolbyandjessie3
Don't forget that each REAL SUCCESS session booked honors Emily! Check out the special.

2 comments:

Enoch Photography said...

love that 2nd shot... great job as always! //enoch

JMHickerson said...

like all the photos from the two guys. The RR pics are awesome. I always love RR pics :-)