Saturday, July 12, 2008

Destin, Florida

I had the opportunity to spend a few days on the beach in Destin, FL...and I snagged it! Mom and I went to Florida with Mike, Gin and Rilee. The trip was just what we needed -- RELAXING! I spent time sitting, eating, drinking, laughing, talking, sun bathing, and taking pictures just for myself. It was great to get away from the computer and the internet. I came home feeling refreshed and re-energized. Enjoy!

My first few minutes on the beach.
florida6
Our adorable room
florida18
There were lots of fly-overs
florida5
Our Condo
florida1
The shoreline
florida10
Rilee went straight to digging
florida11
Soon she was burried
florida19
florida12
Our Beachfront
florida13
florida9
florida14
florida7
A few mornings I got up early to spend some time alone on the beach
florida4
florida17
We loved our view from the balcony
florida16
Goofy girl
florida15
Rilee and Ginger
florida3
Cousins
florida2
Whew! That was a lot...the scenery was too gorgeous to choose just a few.

No comments: