Sunday, August 5, 2007

Spencer Update

Dear friends and family,

Thank you so much for your concern for our friends and for the outpouring of love and prayer.
As of this morning, we know that doctor's worked all night to do what they could to preserve/recover Spencer's brain activity. They put in shunts and tried some procedures several times. It did not work; it has been determined that he is brain dead. I deliver this terrible and unfortunate news with the hope that you will continue to pray for his family [specifically his mother, father, little brother, precious grandparents and aunt, uncle and cousin]. This family is very dear to my heart. They are of the best that I know and would do anything for me and my family. The love that they share is beautiful and I pray that it strengthens them through this difficult time.

Gig 'Em, Spence! We love you. You are precious in His sight.
With all my Heart,
Sarah

No comments: