Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Awesome Eight

Saturday, August 16, 2008
I mean it when I say, lucky me. I am so blessed. I love my friends. I feel completely honored to get to witness Jodi and Matt's marriage as a bridesmaid. That Saturday, back when life was normal, we gathered for brunch to be celebrated. Honestly, who doesn't love it when someone celebrates them?! Jodi got her best girls together and we ate and ate and ate. We've always loved to eat. Seriously, the food was delish! I intentionally skipped a few meals knowing that this would be as good as it was. These girls are connected to great memories, comfort, love, laughs and my hometown. I am so excited to share Jodi's wedding day with them.

jodi8
Check out Lala's amazing house...the wedding and reception will be held here.
jodi7
Yay! Personalized, sparkly glasses to drink out of! Super cute idea.
jodi6
Somehow, food is even better when it is this pretty.
jodi5
The Bride, The Bridesmaids and The Jr. Bridesmaid
jodi4
Having a great time! This one includes the sweet Mamas.

No comments: