Saturday, September 22, 2012

Parker's First Haircut

My precious baby boy had been called a girl three times over the course of a week. That's when I knew it was time. I LOVE Parker's little curls and I hung onto the baby-boy-ness of them as long as I could. Since I knew I'd be seeing a lot of my girlfriends and our little friends, I wanted to attempt a haircut before Lily's birthday party. We were pressed for time, but thankfully Kim was able to fit us in. The first haircut experience was nothing like I'd imagined. Parker only wanted Bekah. He screamed his head off and had to have a snack the entire time in order to avoid further melt down. There were no perfect photos of my sweet little man sitting like a big boy as his curls fell to the floor. And even worse, I didn't love his big boy hair cut right away. It was just ok...I was definitely going to have to get used to it.
parkerseptember_0193
parkerseptember_0194
parkerseptember_0195
parkerseptember_0196
parkerseptember_0203
parkerseptember_0197
parkerseptember_0198
parkerseptember_0199
parkerseptember_0204
parkerseptember_0200
parkerseptember_0201
parkerseptember_0202
parkerseptember_0205

No comments: