Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lily's Birthday Party & The Aggie Game

After Parker's haircut we rushed to the Streight's College Station house to celebrate our favorite three year old. Ahhh, can't believe Miss Lily is already THREE. This year Lily's party and gifts were all about being a princess. It was so fun to spend a few hours with our friends AND have Parker with me to enjoy it too. I typically leave him at Cookie's house when I'm with these folks so it'd been awhile since they'd seen my big guy.
parkerseptember_0206
parkerseptember_0207
parkerseptember_0209
parkerseptember_0208
After the party, we went back to Chief and Cookie's to take a nap. Check out the oh so NOT WILD after nap big boy hair!
parkerseptember_0214
Since Daniel wasn't in town, I had an extra ticket to the game. I'm SO GLAD that Bekah decided to go with me. We had a great time watching the Aggies WIN! I don't get enough one on one time with either sister now that I'm a Mama.
parkerseptember_0211
parkerseptember_0210
parkerseptember_0212
parkerseptember_0213
parkerseptember_0215

No comments: