Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Home Again

We're getting back to normal around here. Still doing some treatments but also going back to school and playing with our friends. Parker loves walking over to Ry-Ry's house to see what good stuff she has in the garage.
parkerseptember_0071
parkerseptember_0072
parkerseptember_0073
parkerseptember_0074
Maranda sent me this photo of Parker at school this morning. He's having a really hard time with me leaving him and can't seem to get rid of the paci. I hate that he thinks he needs it...deciding whether or not I'll even be packing it anymore. My love is way too talkative to have that thing stuck in his face all day. I spent all of my morning at the dentist and can happily report that it was a wonderful experience! I'm always nervous to become a new patient again, but thankfully I'm blessed to find really fantastic doctors and hygienists.
parkerseptember_0075
parkerseptember_0076
parkerseptember_0077
parkerseptember_0078

No comments: