Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Wedding and A Baby

Parker and I headed to Navasota on Friday. We were able to spend some time with my family before Daniel and I headed to Houston to see Jenny, Grant and Miss Ellie Paige. I was DYING inside to get a few photos of Ellie and her parents since I had to leave the hospital pretty quickly after Ellie was born. It was wonderful to get to love on the Isamingers for a little while. We then headed over to Jim and Liz's to see them and the girls before having to get ready for TWO showers later that night. It was so much fun to celebrate with Amy and Ben and their friends. We are looking forward to their wedding next month! Also, we would get to see SJ and Chad and celebrate their baby girl who will be arriving in November. Can't wait! Wish I'd been smarter and gotten a pic with the mommy to be. What was I thinking?
parkeraugust_045
parkeraugust_046parkeraugust_047
parkeraugust_048
parkeraugust_049
parkeraugust_050
parkeraugust_051
parkeraugust_052

No comments: