Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day #2.

Last year I held a teeny tiny boy and clung to all hope that we'd soon figure life out together. A year later, I love my boy more than I ever thought possible and simply sigh at how quickly time is passing. I'm not the perfect Mama. Our house isn't always clean, laundry folded and put away or dinner on the table the moment Daniel walks in the door. I'd love to be that together, but it's just not ever gonna happen. We all spend a lot of time playing, laughing and living....so messy house it is. It means we're making memories. I am so proud to be called Mama. There really is no better name. Thank you Parker for letting me be yours and for loving (needing) me the way you do. I love you with all my heart.
parkermay-_051
Light test. My two cuties!
parkermay-_052
parkermay-_053
I spent the morning at church; we picked up Olive Garden and hung out on the couch eating popcorn and watching tv. Perfect day.

No comments: