Monday, October 5, 2009

Pineland Day

This past weekend the sisters and I went to ETX to spend the weekend with Eli, Shannion, Euell, Baba and Maegan. We watched Eli play football Friday night. Saturday we got up and went to the Pineland Day parade and then spent the day eating yummy food and laughing! It was so good just to sit, visit and talk. There were no cell phones, no tv, no computers...it was truly a break from the busyness of life. I love conversation and I love spending time with my precious family.
pineland - 18
Apparently Rebekah is not the only one with artistic skills...Eli and a friend drew this tiger!pineland - 13 pineland - 12 pineland - 5 pineland - 30
pineland - 14 pineland - 4 pineland - 9 pineland - 29
pineland - 15 pineland - 20 pineland - 19 pineland - 21 pineland - 31
pineland - 3 pineland - 22 pineland - 25 pineland - 2
We were so excited! Can't you see it?
pineland - 16 pineland - 11 pineland - 7
The senior class float had a dragonfly sign for Emily. pineland - 24
My most favorite girls...my sisters!
pineland - 23 pineland - 1 pineland - 6 pineland - 32
This series CRACKS me up...this is the life I lived with these two.
pineland - 17 pineland - 26 pineland - 28 pineland - 27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant blog, I had not come across sarahshalley.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!