Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Few Things

Spanki with Spanki Mills Photography worked as my 2nd shooter for Cassi & Michael's wedding. She was a GREAT help and I was so thrilled to have her there as my backup. Some of the awesome photos below are hers! Thanks Spanki!
Photos 3, 6, 8, 11 and 14 are Spanki's. Great work, my friend! Love ya.

Cassi and Michael, the bride and groom, opted to see one another BEFORE their wedding. I LOVE a first look. We had a good 30 minute time slot with the bride and groom. The wedding party watched from a distance. We captured the emotion of them seeing each other for the first time, and let them talk, laugh and smile together. This is precious time that may not otherwise fit into a wedding day. I so wish my husband and I had done this! I recommend this to ALL of my brides! There was absolutely NO PRESSURE to squeeze this in between the ceremony and the reception and after a few family photos, we were off to celebrate!

No comments: