Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Bride & Groom. Cassi and Michael.

Cassi is one of my favorite friends and she's definitely my TOP bride! This girl is up for anything. She's totally laid back and just lets me do my thing. She never complains and trusts me on all things photo related. I couldn't ask for an easier, simpler client than Cassi. It's been wonderful! I felt a tiny bit of pressure in preparing for the wedding, but that was only placed upon me by ME. Once I laid eyes on the calm, relaxed, ever-so-ready to get married bride and groom, I felt at ease and was ready to rock some wedding photography. Cassi and Michael nailed every photo! They look GORGEOUS! I'm seriously in love with every single photo. I have handfuls of favorites! Cassi and Michael, thank you for years of friendship. Thank you for trusting me with capturing the evidence of your love, your life.
walkoviakwedding - 11
walkoviakwedding - 16
walkoviakwedding - 10
Love this shot! Thanks for spending the day with me Spanki.
walkoviakwedding - 2
walkoviakwedding - 15
walkoviakwedding - 9
walkoviakwedding - 14 Michael can't wait to see his bride!
walkoviakwedding - 8
walkoviakwedding - 5
walkoviakwedding - 4
walkoviakwedding - 7
walkoviakwedding - 3
walkoviakwedding - 12
I love this close up.
walkoviakwedding - 6
walkoviakwedding - 1
and now, my favorite image from the entire day...
walkoviakwedding - 13

I love you guys! I wish you a lifetime of love.
The posts will keep coming and then everything will be online. Thanks for being so patient.

Navasota Photographer. Houston Photographer. College Station Photographer. Wedding Photographer. Cypress Photographer.

2 comments:

Amanda Key said...

#12 is my fav. Great job.

spanki said...

AMAZING! i LOVE them! they were so lucky to have you there to capture the start of their lives together! and i was so lucky to be able to be there and have a blast! thanks so much for having me along!