Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two Years

Happy Anniversary my sweet husband. Thank you for marrying me and for loving me completely each day. You bring me laughter, joy, smiles. You show me patience, tolerance, kindness, service, love. We are growing each day. I see you become more strong in your faith, more disciplined in learning God's word. What an amazing example and great encouragement you are to me. I am grateful for you. You are my rock. THANK YOU for standing by me, for holding me up throughout some of the most difficult seasons of my life over this last year. I love you with my whole heart.

anniversary

As is customary, here's our anniversary picture both alone and with our sweet Honey.

anniversary2

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sarah and Daniel,


Congrats on 2 years of marriage!! This is such a wonderful thing to celebrate!! You look beautiful and so so happy.

-Amy

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Wow! That's crazy. I can't believe its been two years.

Happy Anniversary!

Love ya,
Lyns