Sunday, January 25, 2009

My New Year

I'm super late in posting my goals for the new year. The radio station I listen to says to narrow my goals down to ONE so that I can remain focused. Last year, I posted a slew of things that I wanted to work on. When I look back at them, I had high hopes and great intentions...but I fell short. So, this year I am simplifying things. This year I am NEW IN 09. Everything that I do will be with the intention to glorify God. I will be NEW. I will.


So far, 25 days into the new year I am doing SO WELL at this. One of the many things on my long list of ways to be new is to read the Bible chronologically. I tried this last year and it totally fell through. This year, I'm on track and I am loving all that I am learning. Daniel and I have been faithful in attending church and Sunday school and we've joined a Bible study. I can't tell you how this has changed my life. I feel strong! We've also been working out and eating healthier. Next on our list, paying off debt and SAVING!


What are your plans for this new year?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I read through the Bible chronologically for the first time a few years ago. I was shocked at how much of a better picture I had of the Word after I had read through it that way. I understood how it all fit together. Keep it up, it's WELL worth while!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

A seriously great goal! Our entire lives should be about bringing Him glory.

I'm so glad that you've found a church to call home and people to call friends. We are strengthened and encouraged by the body of Christ.

Here is to 2009! May this year be all about Him!

Love,
Lyns