Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veteran's Day

I have a heart for soldiers. I love them. I love what they do for me, for my country. I am amazed at their strength in following their calling and in choosing to be servants for millions of people. How amazing that is! I shouldn't complain about serving my little family. I have no idea what life is like for our soldiers...my imagination's images aren't pretty. I can't imagine being part of a family whose loved one or spouse isn't home because they're on the battlefield. I so admire the men and women who are at home alone with their children. Your faith and committment is an encouragement to the rest of us!

Men and women everywhere...you are in my thoughts. I pray for your safety and your ability to soon return home to your families. Stay strong!

Today, we salute you.
Much love and appreciation,
Sarah

Photos from our AMAZING trip to D.C.

No comments: