Saturday, November 10, 2007

Newlywed Thanksgiving

Our Newlywed Sunday School class at Houston's First Baptist rounded up 30+ couples and we all came together Saturday night to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with one another. What a joyful time! It's been awhile since Daniel and I saw everyone so we especially enjoyed the event. What FOOD! Turkey, potatoes, green bean casseroles, mac 'n cheese, salads, rolls, apple pies, pumpkin pies, cheesecakes, and punka hunks...OH MY! Everything tasted supercalafragistically yummy! Thanks for a great night!







Check here for pictures: www.shutterfly.com/pro/sarahshalley/newlyweds

I'm THANKFUL for:
-a wonderful, loving husband
-good health (I think...I mean, I know that I could benefit from a work out)
-an awesome family - including my IN-LAWS!
-my job...I have a love/strong-dislike relationship with my students, but I sincerely hope that I
am making a difference in their young lives
-a Church that makes me feel...I heart HFBC!
-good, encouraging friends...we need to hang out more!
-a passion for photography
-my Honey child (our dog)

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

How fun!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. We are traveling to Amarillo. I'm dreading the car ride there......10 hours. Yikes! We will be driving at night with the precious ones are sleeping.

Love ya!